Thursday, February 28, 2013

Sweet Treat

I have been craving something sweet, but I am trying to be "good" about what I eat.  I recently found a recipe on Butter With A Side of Bread.  It's called Raspberry Vanilla Jello Salad.

Butter With a Side of Bread: Raspberry Vanilla Jello Salad

Arin, Taylor and myself decided to make it to go with our dinner Tuesday night.  I could probably eat an entire bowl of it.  It's simple and delicious!  Here's the recipe (thanks to Nellie from Butter with a side of bread):
1 box (5.1 oz) instant vanilla pudding -- I used vanilla sugar free, but I think the cheesecake flavor would be awesome!
32 oz. container vanilla yogurt  -- I used honey greek yogurt
8 oz. container Cool Whip (thawed)
1 pkg. frozen raspberries
This made a big bowl!  All 5 of us had some and there is enough for us all to have more, so if you don't want leftovers, use 1/2 of everything listed (so a small pkg of pudding instead of the large box).   This will make an awesome treat on a hot summer day!  Be creative, use peach yogurt with raspberries or peaches and vanilla pudding or vanilla pudding and strawberries. The sky is the limit on this one!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment