Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Mediterranean Pasta Toss

I got this recipe from http://shrinkingkitchen.com/.  This website is great!  They do menu plans each week.  The menu plan includes a shopping list and they try to maintian a good variety of foods while still keeping it healthy!  I have used several of their recipes and love to see what they are posting!


Here's the link to the recipe:
Mediterranean Pasta Toss

I added spinach and probably about a 1/2 cup of Balsamic vinegar instead of the 1/3.  Everyone loved it!  Apparently I didn't plan too well (big surprise) and had to run by the store to get more vinegar, which then led me to buy some fresh roasted garlic bread (love Harmons fresh bread)!  This is why I have to avoid the "extra" trips to the store.  I always buy extra!!  I think this would be really good with grilled shrimp or chicken added. 


Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment