Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Oriental Chicken Salad

I recently posted on Facebook and Instagram about one of our favorite salads... Oriental Chicken Salad!!  Here's the recipe:



Oriental Chicken Salad
1 head Napa cabbage, shredded
1/4 - 1/3 head red cabbage, shredded
Optional Toppings:
Mandarin Orange segments
Chow Mein Noodles
Peanuts/Cashews
Green Onions
Sesame Seeds (Toasted or not)
Grilled Chicken, sliced (marinated in dressing or seasoned)
Ramen Noodles (dried and broken up)
Dressing (taken from Pampered Chef Mix, Measure & Pour):
1/3 cup Rice Vinegar
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 teaspoons sugar
1 pressed garlic clove
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
3/4 cup vegetable oil

Combine ingredients for dressing and refrigerate (can be made a day early).  Combine 2 types of cabbage, add optional toppings, dressing and ENJOY!


Side Note:  Love my Pampered Chef Mix, Measure and Pour for dressing!!  I also use their Asian Seasoning on my chicken if I don't marinade it.

No comments:

Post a Comment