Thursday, April 11, 2013

Chicken Lettuce Wraps

I love the lettuce wraps at PF Changs, but I wanted a lettuce wrap that took a lot less work.  I had some leftover chicken that I really needed to use, so I decided to let the creative side in me take over.  We'll call these, Citrus Chicken Lettuce Wraps:

2-3 citrus chicken breasts, cubed (small bite-size pieces)
1 avocado, diced
2-3 stalks of celery, diced
1 yellow/orange bell pepper, seeded and diced
1 Roma tomato, seeded and diced (I used a handful of grape tomatoes that I quartered.)
1/4 cup feta chees, crumbled
3-4 Tbl. olive oil
1 head butter lettuce

Combine all ingredients except for lettuce, if possible refrigerate 1 hr to let flavors blend. Serve chicken mixture in lettuce, wrap and eat!


It was a quick and light meal that everyone really seemed to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment