Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Poll Results

I was curious to see if there was a favorite meal of the day.  Here are our poll results:
Breakfast:  3
Lunch:       1
Dinner:      2
Dessert:     3

Apparently, the two things most important in life - starting your day and sweets!!! What's not to love about that!! 
So how many of you have breakfast for dinner?  I can tell you we don't do that as often as I wish, but it's definitely one of my favorites!  I do find it interesting that on the days I don't eat a good breakfast, I find I am more apt to snack and eat crap not so healthy choices the rest of the day.  With that in mind, here's an idea, to help make planning easier, choose themes.  Let me give you an example:
Monday - Italian
Tuesday - Mexican
Wed - Breakfast

You could even just come up with several theme night, assign meal ideas to those themes, then sit down and I bet you could plan an entire month of meals!  Your theme nights could change with the seasons too, like grilling, soup, salads, etc. 

No comments:

Post a Comment