Thursday, March 21, 2013

Balsamic Chicken Noodle Bowl

It never seems to fail, whenever I make this dish there is always someone that just can't get enough of it! 

You'll note in the recipe that Mel says she likes a higher noodle ratio.  I like more dressing, so I do one-and-a-half to double of the dressing ingredients depending on my mood.  Also, we love bell peppers, so I do 2 pepper and then of course, extra feta cheese.  This is a great recipe on a busy night because you can have everything ready to go, cook your noodles and then just assemble.  It's perfect at room temperature (it doesn't have to be "hot"), so it's great when you have people in and out (granted don't leave it out too long).  Usually when I take the leftovers for lunch I don't even heat it up!   Thanks to Mel's Kitchen Cafe...she always has great recipes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment