Friday, January 6, 2017

Green Onion Cheeseball

Ok Utah Peeps.... Tell me you don't love the Green Onion Cheeseball from Harmon's???  Well, if you don't - you're crazy!  It is one of our favorite things!!  I haven't found anything here in Maryland that compares, so I set out to create the closest thing I could to it!  It could probably still use a little tweaking, but I think this turned out pretty good!  Let me know if you try it!



Green Onion Cheeseball

2-8oz pkgs. cream cheese, softened
3/4 cup green onion, chopped
1-1/2 tsp. garlic powder
Dash of salt
1 tsp. onion powder
1 Tbl. mayonnaise
1/4 cup sour cream
1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
2 Tbl. half/half


Using a mixer (handheld or stand) whip the cream cheese until fluffy.  Add the remaining ingredients except the half and half; mix well.  Add half and half a tablespoon at a time - you may not need all of it.  Chill for at least an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment